We respect your integrity and protect your personal data when we use it. All personal data is dealt with in accordance with existing data protection laws.
We request a minimum of personal data from you in order to carry out our Services.
Sandson AB, 559171-0180, Bredgatan 2, 222 21 Lund (”we”, ”us” or ”our/ours”) is responsible for your personal data when you chose to use our Services.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT
Personal data which we use:
- Information to identify you includes date of birth, first and last names, email address, telephone number and address
- Information you provide when you participate in our services, including curriculum vitae, letter of interest and meeting notes.
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
The purpose for legitimately collecting personal data:
- Contractual relationship – essential to fulfill requirements in our contractual obligations:
- to enable us to provide our Services to you
- to administer our Services to you according to our agreement
- to communicate with you
- Legitimate purposes – essential for the development and management of our Services:
- to improve our Services
- Marketing purposes – only after your consent:
- to send direct marketing mail to you that includes special offers, news or information in connection with our Services. Please note that you can unsubscribe from such messages at any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal purposes – essential for meeting legal requirements or decision by authorities:
- To fulfill a legal obligation or a government decision
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA
- Access is given only to those persons that require access to personal data for the purposes of our Services
- We can share your personal data with the client on whose behalf we provide our Services
- Third parties:
- We do not provide your personal data to third parties
- We can share your personal data if this is required for us to fulfil legal requirements or to protect our rights
- We can hire suppliers to provide services to us, such as infrastructure and IT-services (for example data storage). Suppliers have access to your personal data when carrying out the above-mentioned services, but do only have the public authority to do that in accordance with our instructions.
- We store your personal data only for as long as it is required for the purposes of our agreement with you and in accordance with current laws; after which we delete or anonymize your personal data.
- All personal data is stored on secure servers and we apply well conceived processes to protect it against loss, abuse, unauthorized access, changes, disclosures or destruction. We have preparedness procedures in place to handle any physical or technical incidents expeditiously and to limit any harmful effects of any such incidents.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
- Access to your personal data: you have the right to request a copy of your personal data.
- Rectification: you have the right to request that personal data you believe is inaccurate is corrected
• Erasure (right to be forgotten): In certain circumstances, you have the right request that personal data be deleted.
• The personal data is no longer required for the purposes of our agreement
- Personal data has been illegally processed
- If you have withdrawn your earlier consent
- If erasure is required to fulfill legal obligations
- Data portability: If your personal data processing is automated, you have the right to obtain your personal data in an electronic format.
- Consent withdrawal: You have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent.
You may at any time limit or object to the processing of your personal data. Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory public authority.
For questions regarding your rights, please contact us: email@example.com.